We are experienced in advising clients and boast an impressive corporate portfolio.
Who we are
Kelobang Godisang Attorneys is a boutique firm specializing in providing high quality legal advice in the field of commercial law. We have a young and highly motivated team of lawyers with unrivalled experience in their areas of practice. We pride ourselves in bringing efficiency, risk management, world class experience and assisting our clients to view their operations from different perspectives.
Mission statementTo make Kelobang Godisang Attorneys the “go to” firm by delivering outstanding value, continuous innovation and an exceptional client experience by consistently fulfilling our brand promise – helping our clients attain a 360° perspective
Vision StatementTo be a leader in the provision of legal services
Investing and doing business in Botswana presents many unique opportunities and challenges for businesses. That is why it is advisable to work with Kelobang Godisang Attorneys to manage your most significant and complex transactions.
Our team is highly skilled and has extensive knowledge in their various areas of practice. We have a vast pool of experience and expertise to draw upon as the partners have a combined knowledge of the local law and other major financial jurisdictions having worked on matters governed by Botswana law, New York law, English law, South African law, Mauritius law, Swiss law and Luxembourg law among others.
In addition to our local and international experience, we have developed relationships and partnered with renowned international law firms with offices in the world’s major financial centres across the world.
Below are some of the transactions that we are currently working on:
- Advising a client to raise BWP 100,000,000 through listing of shares on the venture capital board of the Botswana Stock Exchange;
- Advising a client raise BWP 850,000,000 through a loan from a multilateral financial institution;
- Drafting the Finance and Leasing Regulations under the Non-Bank Financial Institutions Regulatory Authority Act;
- Advising in a Sale and Buy-Back Agreement of a commodity valued at BWP 5,000,000 between a manufacturer and a supplier;
- Advising a client in negotiating a haulage agreement with committed volumes of 5,000,000 litres per annum of petroleum products; and
- Advising in a transaction for the provision of credit and securitising underlying transactions with a cumulative value of more than BWP 15,000,000